Our offer to university graduates
Our International Development Program prepares exceptionally talented graduates for a managerial task in their home country over a period of 3 years. You learn about Bosch both in your home country and in Germany, gathering practical experience from the outset. On-the-job training plus specialist and managerial seminars prepare you step by step for your future manageial tasks.
The International Development Program runs for a limited period only until 2005 in selected countries.Requirements
- University graduation in a technical or business course
- Excellent student record
- High quality practical placements and extra-curricular commitment
- Foreign experience
- Enhanced social competence and leadership potential
- Mobility and flexibility
- Language skills (English and basic German skills preferred)
- In the International Development Program, you start a 12 month preparation period with Bosch in your home country. You then spend two years in Germany. You assume responsibility for a concrete field of tasks which is closely linked to your future role. Finally, you return to your home country and take over your first managerial position.
- During the program, a leading manager from your home country will supervise you as a mentor with advice on professional and personal questions.
- Target training and seminars prepare you for your future managerial task.
- We value the active exchange of experiences and networking with other international program participants.
Please note that this Special Graduate Program is currently unavailable within Australia. Please visit the websites of other Bosch plants for their availability.