Electrical Drives Division
As part of the Automotive Technology Business Sector, the Electrical Drives division develops and manufactures mechatronic components and systems for body applications. With innovative actuators, components and systems for engine thermal management, air conditioning and windshield cleaning we offer new solutions for convenience functions as well as for the basic equipment of vehicles.
Focusing on customer benefit, quality and competitive prices, we are market leaders in many of our business segments. The divsion includes the business units Actuation Systems, Thermo Systems, Wiper Systems and the product group Steering Motors. Electrical Drives employs approximately 12,000 associates worldwide. The division's headquarters are Buehlertal in Germany.
Areas of operation:
- Actuators for Window Lifting, Seat Adjustment, Sunroof Actuation and Transmission Automation
- Blower Modules and Drives for Engine Cooling Fans
- Motors and Drives for Gasoline Pumps
- Components for Air Conditioning
- Front and Rear Wiper Drives, Wiper Arms, Wiper Blades and Rain Sensors
- Electric Steering Motors